True Flat: resistive touchscreen panels
Flat, elegant and durable
True Flat technology make it possible to integrate a resistive touchscreen in its mounting frame, to obtain a specific high quality similar to a PCAP Screen.
The continuous contact area (without any “step” between the graphic and the transparent active parts), which is joint to the touchscreen itself, is the key feature of these products.
- Costs are lower when compared to PCAP panels
- Continuous tactile surface, with no cuts in the graphic films
- Integral glued transparent components
- Suitable for use with gloves
- IP67 for the front part
- Working between -20°C and +70°C
True Flat technology makes it possible to create continuous and uninterrupted control surfaces for resistive touchscreens